miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

My pic!

Hi all!

I'll start explaining that in this photo appears my father and I and  indeed I have no idea who took, because was very small as to remember. 

The photo shows to my father holding me in his arms and I eating a piece of biscuit in the gallery of my house. This it took about when I was a half years old and really not that context was.

Elected this photo because appears my father wich is a person very significant for me and to which I admire much for his history of life and  so it is as a person also of as has been as a father to me and with my sister and  as husband. My father is became in this person admired by me, because I think we seems much in character, in as react front to situations, in as I am daily, etc. I think from the above I am as he is now.

To from of this photo I think in that the life history of my father and the mine are very similar so more even I am convinced that we very similar in all. 

With my mather are similar perhaps in some ways, but in character I do not look like her as to my father and even when small I would have liked that she is seems in personality a little more to him. In any case my mother 
is seems to my character, but when was small. In this stage was more introverted and I left pass to carry much, but now do not let it pass, is say acted as my father would do in a determined situation. 

By that elected this photo, as represents the history of life that both share. 


6 comentarios:

  1. i like, that beautiful girl !!

    i can seeall he tenderness of your father :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. beautiful history
    you were so beautiful too!!! like a doll :D
    byeee =*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Regy is a beautiful photo!!!
    very nice!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Regy
    your picture is really beautiful, is a beautiful memory,
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. very cute! I like! a doll!!!! is awesome!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. is very beatiful you pics
    seemed a little angel!!!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar