miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

ANGELS AND DEMONS!!!



Hi all! Well It will begin by let them know about the book wich left me puzzled every time that read a chapter of this. The book is Angels and Demonds by Dan Brown published in 2000 and  then made movie the year 2009. This book is suspended and addresses issues science and religion. 

The plot of Angels and Demonds begins from the murder of Leonardo Vetra which was a physicist very prominent of CERN (European organization for nuclear research). This was found with a brand in his chest made with a red iron with the word Illuminati. The director of CERN Maximilian Kholer contact the professor Robert Langdon which is an expert in religious symbology. So the symbologist seeks to prevent that the legendary secret society of Illuminati destroy the Vatican city given the resent discovery of the power of antimatter. 

This book caught my attention, as since from the first moment of reading this brings me to hold and tries about issues that really I think interesting to know and that is I not thought of it out. I think in general  recommend to all person you like science, religion and fail.

I think this book is one of the most impressed me, as Dan Brown is for me considerer a great writer also has a number of books in the which has addressed issues of science and religion. Therefore more to recommend this book suggest read all the books by this author that achieve keep the reader on the edge of history.


4 comentarios:

  1. i love that book!!!!! and the other like "Símbolo perdido", "La conspiración" and "El código D'Vinci" jajajja exellentttt =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me tooo, i love this book!! is very very good, excellent!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HI, THIS BOOK IS VERY GOOD
    BYE BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Regy very interesting the book,
    great work
    kiss for you

    ResponderEliminar