miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

My Pets!

Hello! Write about today an very important issue for me as are my pets.

In my home there three dogs(Clara, Nagui and Luti) and a gerbil(Nacho). The gerbils are animals belonging to family of rodents which resember in their hind legs to kangaroos by its long tail and form to jump. With respect about dogs these are two females(mother and daughter) and a male also if not for race.  

My first dog was abandoned outside my house and then came a dog in the same way. Between them born six puppies which lived only one and time after get another dog which is the now lives in my house.
  
Also I would like to write about a hamster I had a pet call Pepino. This lived with us  from very small(days of life) and lived three years, I think it died by age, because these animals are short lived.

The importance that pets have for me is that they are part of family, also to be faithful companions of which I worry. I think we should be aware that we take care of them when we want to have one and worry about their feeding.

I can say that I love my pets and suffer a lot when sick or reaches the time in which die.






3 comentarios:

  1. oouuh!! is very pretty!! i dead with your hamster. n.n

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Regy the pets are very important for the families, the hamster is beatiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello

    IS TENDERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

    PEPINO??? JAJAJA BEAUTIFUL

    ResponderEliminar