miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

The cell phone is my object of preference :D

Hi. I will write today about a technological object considerer relevant for me. This is the cell phone.
The cell phone is a wireless device electronic allowing have access the cellular network or mobile.

The cell phone in most Latin American countries due to the base station antennas in the network, each of which is a cell. Its main feature is its portability, it lets you communicate from almost anywhere. Although its main function is the voice communication, as the conventional telephone.

Personally I had my first cell phone for 8 years within which I changed my phone 3 times. My last phone I have for 3 years. The use that gives the cell phone is the communication, but that has changed over time. 

In my case I have the cell phone has several functions: communications, watch, photos, videos, gps, music, internet, alarm clock, etc. I use it my phone is all the above named so I always use my phone and I carry with me always.

I think the cell phone is a creation has very useful so much for my or to others. Consider it element that makes my life and which comprises many functions in a single object which I think very comfortable at once.

As I explained above, the cell phone is a convenience to which I'm used, because it is an object that always occupy so if it had not been created might be easier not depend on it. Cost me a little not take comfort if you do not have or did not exit.



2 comentarios:

  1. hi, the cell phone is fantastic
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your cell phone regy is very wonderfull!! have Wifi =) and a very good cam!! =) I like this too!!

    ResponderEliminar