miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

My favourite film xD

I'll tell you about a movie that I can say I impacted by plot and by the level of intrigue that kept me "THE DA VINCI CODE".

This film was recorded in 2006 at the United States and is based on the novel of the same name written by Dan Brown. Is located in France where the whole movie is based having as main characters Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) and  Sophie Neveu (Audrey Tautou).

The movie begins with the murder of Jacques Sauniere who is the conservative of the Louvre museum in Paris. After this start attempts of Robert Langdon (religious iconography teacher at Harvard University) to resolve the murder mystery. The body of conservative was found is the position of the Vitruvian Man with a cryptic message and a pentacle drawn with his own blood. The form in as was found body carried Langdon to join the granddaughter of Sauniere (Sophie Neveu who is a french agent) reaching analysis works as the Mona Lisa.

The main conflict in which the film is based lies in who planned the murder of Sauniere and what secret attempt to protect. This leads to resolve a series of puzzles and anagrams. The solution of this is linked to
location of the Holy Grail and the secret society of the Priory of Sion also linking this to the knights templars and the Opus Dei.

This movie I really like because during full its duration kept me intrigued and surprised of all the mysteries that discover and to while have to do with real events. I recommend it anyway.


1 comentario: