miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

My website.-


The page that I go to describe has to do much with my career. This is the page of EDIBA http://www.ediba.com and this is a company producing exclusive material for the education preschool and basic for various countries as Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Israel and Venezuela and redistribute their products in Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay and Uruguay.

The editorial has three magazines which are directed at pre- school teachers, elementary school teacher and English teacher who works with children. The website presents your company and sections of which are available for subscription, invitations to conferences or news related with the topic of education. Also are links to facebook and youtube related Ediba and also provide a website related with the teachers where they can participate in forums discussing their experiences. 

Also the website shows the editions of the month corresponding which can be seen in the same way as if we had purchased at a kiosk

I visit this site from time to time 1 or 2 times a week, because I is useful for ideas and planning activities for to work with children. Also I like it because it is a tool that in my case will serve me much for my practice. I recommend it anyway.









 

2 comentarios:

  1. excellent contribution!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks you very very very much :)
    =D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked the website! I think it is fun and interesting for education and the work in class!

    kisses and hugs Regy! :D

    ResponderEliminar