miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

my favourite group is...

My favourite group from child (from thirteen years) are the BACK STREET BOYS  pop group compound for five members : Brian Litrell, Howie Doroung, Kevin Richardson, A. J, and Nick Carter. This group began to deligth with this music in my twelwe years old listening "get down". Important for me is mention Kevin leave the group in 2006 for continue personal proyects leaving at the group when quartet. In spite of this group continous with this music, but with time of reces of two years.

The music of this group i always liked, as the pace of theme spread also the letter of songs covers many topics of love that occurs many times. Also singing and dancing very well. Brian Litrell is my favorite within the group, is the integrant to find that most attractive.

My favorite song is "shattered", as i like your letter and melody of how the members of group interpret the song. Also have the lucky of view in direct at the concert of 3 of march this year when for first listening song.

4 comentarios:

  1. Regiinaa!! i love back street boys!!! are a classic of pop music!! :D i like!!!!!!!!!!!!! forever in my heart!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. back streetboys is so cool!
    I remember when i was a child listening and dancing with their songs :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! The BBS are amazing! But I have to confess that I prefer the Spice Girls, and the Girl Power jajajaj.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also liked that band when I was younger. And tried to learn his choreographys.
    I loved Kevin!

    ResponderEliminar